Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Team assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis. May participate in making management decisions affecting the work. Includes team leaders who work as part of the team.
Entry Level: $10.96/hr
Growth for Team Assemblers
|2015 Jobs||2025 Jobs||Change (2015-2025)||% Change (2015-2025)
Industries Employing Team Assemblers
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2016)||% of Occupation in Industry (2016)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2016)
|Temporary Help Services||330||13.8%||3.9%
|Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing||284||11.9%||12.3%
|All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing||107||4.5%||5.4%
|Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping||85||3.6%||12.3%
|Motor Vehicle Steering and Suspension Components (except Spring) Manufacturing||80||3.4%||12.3%
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.