First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of helpers, laborers, or material movers.
Entry Level: $16.62/hr
Growth for First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
|2015 Jobs||2025 Jobs||Change (2015-2025)||% Change (2015-2025)
Industries Employing First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2016)||% of Occupation in Industry (2016)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2016)
|General Warehousing and Storage||88||20.4%||2.7%
|Couriers and Express Delivery Services||35||8.2%||2.4%
|Automotive Oil Change and Lubrication Shops||11||2.6%||6.0%
|General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Less Than Truckload ||<10||2.2%||0.6%
- Maintain a safe working environment by monitoring safety procedures and equipment.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded or problems encountered.
- Examine freight to determine loading sequences.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.