Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
Assemble or modify electrical or electronic equipment, such as computers, test equipment telemetering systems, electric motors, and batteries.
Entry Level: $9.57/hr
Growth for Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
|2015 Jobs||2025 Jobs||Change (2015-2025)||% Change (2015-2025)
Industries Employing Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
|Industry||Occupation Jobs in Industry (2016)||% of Occupation in Industry (2016)||% of Total Jobs in Industry (2016)
|Motor and Generator Manufacturing||155||12.6%||24.8%
|Temporary Help Services||119||9.7%||1.4%
|Other Electronic Component Manufacturing||93||7.6%||20.5%
|Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing||91||7.4%||3.9%
|Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing||73||6.0%||9.3%
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.